🤠 Who We are
Surfe was launched a little over a year ago by 2 co-founders from X-HEC (David, CEO & Romain, CTO).
As we received a lot of positive feedback and were able to market the product effectively, Surfe got sufficient growth and traction to be able to advance without having to raise funds.
Surfe serves over 1,400 companies as clients (i.a. Spendesk, Mirakl, OpenClassrooms, Ubble, Batch, ShipUp, or Comet) and partners with major CRM companies such as Salesforce and HubSpot.
The team is currently composed of 20+ people from various backgrounds. Here are the flags of all the nationalities represented in the team!
🇫🇷 🇩🇪 🇹🇷 🇷🇺 🇵🇱 🇧🇷 🇮🇩 🇪🇬 🇺🇸 🇲🇰 🇪🇸 🇵🇹 🇬🇷 🇲🇹
The tech team is currently composed of 10 engineers working on different parts of the stack, all code pushed to production is reviewed and approved by the CTO.
We are planning to recruit a lot in the year 2022 so you will have the occasion to join an initially small team and see it grow with the product and the company!
🏗 The product
Surfe lets sales professionals live in the apps they use daily (first and foremost LinkedIn) while automatically capturing all interactions and storing them in the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software.
Concretely, it takes the form of a browser extension which modifies the LinkedIn interface by adding extra features (synchronization of contacts and associated custom fields, synchronization of conversations, export of contact lists & more). We are currently supporting Chrome, Firefox & Edge - Safari is still a bit too capricious for us.
We aim for product-led growth, user experience, and product stability.
Exciting things are coming as we are in the process of extending our current product 🤫
🏆 Our team values
Positivity over everything. No ego - humility is the key to good communication. We take ownership and initiative, and cooperation is the magic word. "Hacker" mentality - Trial and error, always test and adapt, be curious. Proactively seek out ways to grow. We do not do boring tasks, variety creates balance!
🔥 Job Description / Mission
- You would mainly be in charge of our high touch sales process using ABM technique
- Deliver new business targets (turnover, closings) mainly for the German and English-speaking area
- Strategize outbound techniques for medium-large customers
- Setup CRM and auto-reporting (using sales and in-house tools)
- Follow the customer’s journey throughout their trial period
- From time to time help in treating inbound prospects
Desirable Experience and Qualifications…
- Excellent spoken, written and reading skills in English, any additional language, especially French & German would be a plus
- Ability to collaborate & set up sales processes from prospection to deal closure
- 5 years of experience of BDR/AE in a fast growing environment for global market, especially the US/UK market
- Ability to incorporate tools to automate reporting & customer discovery
- Have a growth & adaptive mindset to come up with new sales strategy. Let’s face it, nobody likes to do cold call & nobody likes to receive cold call nowadays. You will have autonomy & you can set up your own sales project!
Remuneration & Perks
📈 Equity for the first 10 full-time employees
💸 45,000-60,000€ + Bonus depending on profile + team bonus
↗️ Career and personal growth in a fast scaling business
💻 Work remotely or hybrid! Choose the days you want to work at the office or stay at home
🕐 Flexible hours - work the most efficient way for YOU
🎉 Electronics budget
Legal Perks (French contract)
🌴 Paid holidays and days-off
😋🍴10€ Swile card for Lunch + Groceries
🚌 50% Reimbursement for your Transport Pass
🏥 50% Reimbursement on Alan health insurance
👀 Interested? Get in touch with us!
Since we are a tool for LinkedIn, we highly recommend that you contact the CEO (David Chevalier) and Head of Marketing (Laura Patricia) on LinkedIn with your CV and a brief elevator pitch. :)
💌David: email@example.com 💌Laura: firstname.lastname@example.org